Friday, February 7, 2014

A New Function for This Domain!

This web address has not really been useful for the purpose of re-direction to my other pop music sites, as intended. Meanwhile, I've been sensing the need for an online resource in connection to my growing roster of music students. So, as a new experiment, this site will now function as a destination for music students who are generally interested, perhaps thinking about taking lessons or currently studying with me. You'll find music-related articles of general interest, guitar and gear-head paraphernalia, music technique and theory materials and practical (printable) resources. Please enjoy, and feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions!

I am currently accepting students independently in downtown Montréal. I also teach in collaboration with the following organizations:

Guitar Lab.ca 

Académie de Musique de Montréal

Thank you, and happy musicking!

Trevor Davies
trevordavies.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment